Upcoming Screening Drives:
We have several bone marrow registration drive events scheduled worldwide. If you live local to any of the drives, please come out and register! If you would like to volunteer at a drive, or interested in hosting/organising a drive yourself, please contact us! CLICK HERE!
- 14-Feb, 11am-5pm @ Youstar Media, Los Angeles, CA
- 14-Feb, 1pm-2pm @ Duke School of Medicine, Durham, NC
- 18-Feb, 10am-3pm @ H-Mart, Torrance, CA
- 19-Feb @ Open Door Presbyterian Korean Church, Herndon, VA
- 19-Feb, 9:15am-11:15am @ Tapestry Church, Los Angeles, CA
- TBD @ Cambridge University Korean Society
- TBD @ University Edinburgh Korean Students Society
- 26-Feb, 10:30am-4pm @ Nampo Church, SongPaGu, Seoul
For more information about a drive, or to help us organise a drive near you (at your workplace, school, church, etc), please contact us!
Total Worldwide Screening Drives = 80+
Total # of people registered at Drives = 3,300+
4 thoughts on “Attend a Screening Drive!”
I understand that you need an Asian person for the marrow. I’d love to take The test, I’m Caucasian, but I live in an area in Norcross, GA that has heavy population of Korean people. Every one here is nice, I pray you find a donar soon! I’m blood type ab-
Dear Sheila, thank you for your note! There are 14K patients worldwide looking for a match, we still encourage you to get screened, perhaps you could be that 1 in a million for them!
Pls pass along our website to any and all in Norcross if you can~ Cheers!!
Hello. I am 100% Korean and live in the States…Chicago, IL. Please send me a kit to see if I am a match. Thanks.
Dear Dennis, thank you for your willingness to sign up! You can order your free kit online at:
this is for people age 18-44
Otherwise you can order from:
this is for people age 17-55
After you fill in the information, they will send you a kit directly to your home! Thank you!!!
Comments are closed.